Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Birthday!

Well I have had another birthday,

they seem to come around much too often.
The family went to the dog park for a picnic, 
it was a lovely day, we were going to the zoo,
but the forecast was "rain" 
so we played it safe and the sun shone all day!!
I thought we were just having a picnic
but look what suddenly appeared on the table!

Underneath all that chocolate hair,
was a yummy chocolate Swiss roll.
Thank goodness there were no candles to burn down the shelter.
We ate the back end, I could not eat the head.
After the party, the kids all played on the oval together,
it was so lovely watching  the grand children 
racing around with dogs and not have to worry.
Here are a couple of pictures of them all having fun.
Va used to be nervous of Middi, now he can take him anywhere.
Tahl and Middi deciding where to go.
Sekoya wanted to walk Middi for the first time.
Va controlled the lead [and Middi]
while Koya helped, he was so proud of himself.
How Middi has changed,
I remember when even Chris, sometimes had trouble 
with a big black poodle boy.
How times have changed, I think this was the nicest birthday 
I have had in years.

Next year I will be even older!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yum yum, that sure does look like a yummy cake

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to add your thoughts?